JELD-WEN (with the brand of SWEDOOR) is looking for a new Head of CI for our Scandinavian factories and offices.
The role will be to identify, lead, and deploy our CI activities to deliver quantified bottom line performance improvement in our 6 production sites and 2 sales locations.
Your overall role and responsibility will include to:
- continuosly develop a CI culture across Denmark, Sweden and Norway
- effectively deploy Lean and Six Sigma methodologies, business process assessment, planning, facilitation and execution of kaizen events, and deploy the systemic improvement of standard work practices and procedures
- drive positive transformation throughout the subregion, build and mentor effective teams and drive employee engagement, involvement and development
- challenge and drive the plant managers in productivity improvements as a percentage of Costs of Goods Sold (CoGS) year on year
- provide organisational support and direction to the regional operations directors, regional COO and other internal stakeholders.
We expect that the right applicant has an university degree in operations, engineering, management or similar and a Six Sigma Black Belt and/or is Lean/Kaizen qualified. As you will be working in all three countries, we prefer that you are fluent in at least one of the Scandinavian languages, and English.
More importantly, we focus on your experiences and ability to demonstrate practical implementation of the right tools and techniques to drive improvement, and to transform data analysis into defined actions and improvement program to make real impact. Your experience of delivering a leadership development program to establish a CI culture, and proven capability of delivering transformational change in a multi-cultural role, combined with delivering bottom line financial improvements through the implementation of CI principles are also important key indicators for this position.
One of our values “Improvement every day” is a guiding star for you and the entire organization, and we hope that you are a strong communicator, but also a structured analyst, who is able to motivate and set direction for our leaders and employees. We expect that you have financial insights and can navigate in a changing environment. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please contact Taplow Executive Search: Senior Partner Niels Budde-Lund, email@example.com, +45 31240889 or Charlotte Nissen, firstname.lastname@example.org, +45 25609742