Are you an experienced management accountant or keen to move into a more commercial space in finance? Do you have some experience in FP&A and keen to progress a career in this space?
We are looking for a driven and dynamic individual to join our business at arguably one of the most exciting times!! We have so much going on and huge aspirations, and need passionate people to take on our journey with us.
As FP&A Analyst your main responsibilities will be
- ·Drive and support budget and forecast and reporting processes
- Monthly reports including KPI report to management
- Plan, coordinate and drive the budget process in close collaboration with the business managers
- Support financial planning, budgeting and forecasting tracking project costs and support expenditures.
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual forecast
- Evaluate key business drivers
- Implement productivity tools (Sales, HC, FOH models, price & material models, etc.)
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Support Management team with projects’ saving calculations
- Work with plant manager and management team to understand & drive opportunities for growth and managing cost
- Support the CAPEX approval process – preparation of business case, initial analysis, tracking actual vs business case
Ideally you will have
- Strong excel skills
- Minimum a bachelor in managerial economics (HD-R) and preferably a master of accounting (cand.merc.aud.)
- Experience from a production company is possible, but newly graduated applicants are also welcomed to apply
- Fluent in spoken/written, and Danish is mandatory
- Live within 1 hour from the job location (Logstor)
We are looking to appoint 1 candidate as soon as possible, if you have any further questions on this role please feel free to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.