As a Financial Controller at JELD-WEN you will have the opportunity to influence your daily work and tasks in a team with colleagues both in Denmark and Sweden. We value collaboration and proactivity, and we work in a value-based organization with many changes and adjustments.
At JELD-WEN it is important to work together as a team, but there is also a high degree of independence. You need to have the skills to see the coherence of the tasks in order for us to reach the goal together. Since we are a listed American company, we work with audit controls (SOX) and this will also be part of the job.
Primary job tasks
- Monthly reporting via SAP/Axapta/QlikView/OneStream
- Ad hoc reporting to public authorities
- Reconciling VAT, staff tax and other balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
- Preparation of SOX controls
- Internal reporting to other departments
- Accounting skills, preferably 3-5 years from a large size company or an auditing company
- SAP knowledge is an advantage as we have a project - Finance First - with implementation in 2020
- Experienced in Excel and a good IT understanding
- BI tools as we generate information via QlikView and similar systems
- Accounting experience from IFRS or USGAAP is an advantage
- If you have experience from a listed company, it would also be an advantage
We expect that you have a relevant education at university level, such as an MSc (Econ.) or equivalent. As a person, you are committed, result oriented and structured. You have a good business understanding and enjoy working in teams as well as independently in a dynamic work environment where the pace is high. You are proactive and accommodating with a positive attitude. Responsiveness and positivity are important elements of your workday.
You will report to our Scandinavian Finance Manager situated in Åstorp, Sweden. You will be situated in Løgstør with colleagues both in Løgstør and Åstorp. We have a Shared Service Center in Estonia and we report to the US via UK.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting position, please submit an application, CV and relevant documents as soon as possible via the link here at Jobindex. By sendning your documents via this link, you have accepted that we store and use your personal data during the process.
We will interview relevant candidates on an ongoing basis, and you are therefore very welcome to submit your application today. If you have any questions about the above, you are welcome to contact our Scandinavian Finance Manager in Sweden at firstname.lastname@example.org.